As a family company, our No. 1 priority is the health, safety and well-being of our employees, partners and community members. We have taken the utmost care in ensuring that we are doing business safely during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. As stewards of our community, we understand that we have a responsibility in helping to build a healthy, happy and safe place to live. Our commitment to our five core values—respect, stewardship, proficiency, trust and resilience—relies on making sure that our extended family of stakeholders and staff feels as comfortable and secure as possible.
Our Safety Measures
- Face masks are worn in public spaces at all times.
- We maintain safe social distancing.
- We have Merv 13 filters in our building spaces that offer the highest indoor air quality.
- We have renovated our conference room and installed a standalone HVAC system, upgraded with a Lossany Air Filtration system. This system provides a steady flow of external air, mixed with internal air and filtered through an ionizer, providing the cleanest air possible.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations are located throughout our offices.
- All of our office space is sanitized and cleaned every day.