We believe our team is our greatest asset. As stewards of a diverse portfolio, we deliver value to partners, properties and communities across the country. Cultivating an environment of open and honest collaboration, humility and respect we offer opportunities to expand your potential and build your career.
HTH Asset Management, LLC is a privately held real estate management company based in Honolulu Hawaii, with a diverse portfolio across Hawaii and the continental United States. The company has over 60 years of stable performance. If you are seeking work life balance, a small team environment, and are considered to be highly competent, this might be the right job.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION FOR PROPERTY COORDINATOR:
The Property Coordinator plays a crucial role in providing essential management support for property and office operations, handling a diverse array of clerical and administrative tasks to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with facilitating the proper maintenance of designated properties, including but not limited to cleaning, waste removal, plumbing, utilities, security, moving, vendor relations, and property showings. Includes the routine and emergency scheduling of the various services needed.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with periodic commercial and residential property inspections, including maintenance checks, utility investigations, and resolving tenant disputes. Also responsible for making recommendations for repairs.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with creating and maintaining preventative maintenance calendars and schedules.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager in maintaining existing vendor relationships, vetting new ones, and maintaining organized vendor files.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with property emergencies when needed in a timely manner (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager as needed with the review of all commercial and residential leases. Duties may include editing or producing lease documents and ensuring they are properly organized and filed.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager to ensure properties are being managed within budgets.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager as otherwise directed by the Managing Director.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO, Managing Director, and/or other assigned management staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, summaries, and other documents for management staff.
- Answers and transfers phone calls.
- Assists with the creation of Standard Operating Procedures and maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, emails, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Performs office tasks, including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and maintaining a clean and organized office.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, such as running errands for the office.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (ESSENTIAL):
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license.
- Minimum two years experience in a related field.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software (must pass a skills assessment test).
- Working knowledge of accounting.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Effective communicator, detail-oriented, problem solver, reliable.
- The ability to follow directions, behave professionally, and work within policies and procedures.
- The ability to manage files, schedules, and other office operations effectively.
- The ability to prioritize, organize, and follow up on work assignments.
- The ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- The ability to handle sensitive information discreetly and confidentially is a must.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills (both verbal and written), including the ability to negotiate.
- Must be self-directed with a demonstrated ability to work independently, with little or no supervision, under tight deadlines.
- No off-island travel anticipated.
- 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm (One Hour Lunch Break).
- Drug Screening and background check is required prior to starting work.
- Copy of Drivers Abstract, showing a clean driving record for the past three (3) years, required prior to starting work.
- Candidates who qualify, please download the application and email it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interviewing will occur at our office. Please allow 1.5-2 hours for interviews.
- An additional interview and skills assessment testing may be required.
- PTO (after successful completion of the six-month probation period)
- 100% Coverage of Medical/Dental/Vision for Employee
- Medical Opt-Out benefit
- Nine Paid Holidays yearly (after successful completion of the probation period)
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(K) with company matching
- Gift Matching Program
CLASSIFICATION: Non-Exempt (hourly).
- $23-$27 / hour (commensurate with experience).