We believe our team is our greatest asset. As stewards of a diverse portfolio, we deliver value to partners, properties and communities across the country. Cultivating an environment of open and honest collaboration, humility and respect we offer opportunities to expand your potential and build your career.
Property Management Administrative Assistant
HTH Asset Management, LLC is a privately held real estate management company based in Honolulu Hawaii, with a diverse portfolio across Hawaii and the continental United States. The company has over 60 years of stable performance. If you are seeking work life balance, a small team environment, and are considered to be highly competent, this might be the right job.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTION FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT:
The Property Management Administrative Assistant facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with facilitating the proper maintenance of designated properties, including but not limited to cleaning, waste removal, plumbing, utilities, security, moving, vendor relations, and property showings. Includes the routine and emergency scheduling of the various services needed.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with periodic commercial and residential property inspections, including maintenance checks, utility investigations, and resolving tenant disputes. Also responsible for making recommendations for repairs.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with creating and maintaining preventative maintenance calendars and schedules.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager in maintaining existing vendor relationships and vetting new ones and maintaining organized vendor files.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager with property emergencies when needed in a timely manner (Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm).
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager as needed with the review of all commercial and residential tenant leases. Duties may include editing or producing lease documents and ensuring they are being properly organized and filed.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager to ensure properties are being managed within budgets.
- Assist the Property Manager or Asset Manager as otherwise directed by the Managing Director.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO, Managing Director, and/or other assigned management staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, summaries, and other documents for management staff.
- Answers and transfers phone calls.
- Maintains filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, emails, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Performs office tasks, including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Performs other related duties as assigned, such as running errands for the office.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (ESSENTIAL):
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license.
- Minimum two years experience in a related field.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software (must pass a skills assessment test).
- Working knowledge of accounting.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
SKILLS, ABILITIES & ATTRIBUTES:
- Effective communicator, detail-oriented, problem solver, reliable.
- Ability to follow direction, behaves professionally, and works within policies and procedures.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up on work assignments.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills and communication skills (both verbal and written), including the ability to negotiate.
- Must be self-directed with demonstrated ability to work independently, with little or no supervision, under tight deadlines.
- The position may require travel.
- 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday 8:00 am-5:00 pm (One Hour Lunch Break).
View/download full job description
- Drug Screening required prior to starting work and proof of COVID vaccination.
- Copy of Drivers Abstract, showing a clean driving record for the past three (3) years, required prior to starting work.
- Candidates who qualify, please download the application and email it with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interviewing will occur remotely through Zoom if an in-person interview cannot be arranged. Please allow 1.5-2 hours for interviews.
- An additional interview and skills assessment testing may be required.
- PTO (after successful completion of the six month probation period)
- 100% Coverage of Medical/Dental/Vision for Employee
- Medical Opt-Out
- Nine Paid Holidays yearly (after successful completion of the probation period)
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401(K) with company matching
- Gift Matching Program
- $22-$25 / hour (commensurate with experience)